2) Then click on “Student” option and click on “Student Registration” option.
3) A webpage shall open. Click on the documents mentioned on that page, if students are having the softcopy of the same ( otherwise they will not be able to Register )
4) Please keep in mind the following factors also :
a. File format should be jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
b. File sizes of documents should not exceed 5 MB
c. Size of Student Photo should be between 20KB – 50KB
d. Size of Student Signature should be between 10KB – 20KB
5) Now Click on Proceed to Registration
6) Select the Course type as applicable to them (Foundation / Executive)
7) If CPT passed students of ICAI / or Foundation passed students of ICAI-CMA are taking admission in CS Executive Program, they are required to select the radio button of “Commerce Graduate” and proceed further.
8) Fill other fields and click on “Register”.
9) After this students shall get their “Request ID and Payment ID” with their personal details. Also the copy of same details shall be mailed to them on their registered e-mail ID.
10) After this “Click” on Make Payment.
11) Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / net banking.
12) They shall get “Username” and “Password” at their e-mail ID within 24 hours of payment.
13) In fact “Username” is the student’s Registration Number, which is to be noted for future use. It should be quoted invariably in future for all correspondence with ICSI.
14) After that they are required to upload scanned copy their requisite documents at the link sent at their e-mail. They can also “login” using their Username & password and can upload their documents under “My Account” and then “Manage Account” option.
(II) Process of accessing student’s account after registering to ICSI for uploading documents
Students are advised to follow the following steps to access their registered account: Click the login button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/)
Enter your Username and Password
Then Click on “Login”.
After Login, Go to Students and then click “My Account” Click on “Manage Account”
Upload documents at various tabs given under manage account option as applicable to you.
Once all required documents have been uploaded, the applications are being checked at Directorate of Student Services and if found OK, it is approved. If any discrepancies are found, then student concerned is informed by e-mail to complete the requirement.
(III) Supply of Study materials:
If any student has taken registration through “Online Services “, then he/she shall be supplied study materials directly by post from institute’s main stores Noida. Concerned Regional Councils / Chapters are not required to give study materials to such students.
(IV) Process of downloading registration letter / e-Identity card through online services :
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website by following the given below simple procedure:
2. Enter your “Username” & “Password”
3. Click on “student” option
4. Open “my account”
5. Go to “others” option at student’s account
6. Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete officialaddress:
1. Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
2. Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
3. Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
4. Principal of a recognized School/College.
5. Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination Centres, etc.
Please note that Institute do not send hard copy of the identity card and Registration letter to the student by post.
In case you need any further clarification/ information on the matter, please contact Shri A K Srivastava, Deputy Director (Student Services) OR Ms. Geetanjali S. Rathore, Desk Officer (Student Services) at E-Mail Idashvini.email@example.com (Tel.No. 01204522083) OR atg(Tel.No. 0120-4522065).